Re: [intellibrain] RoboJDE version 2.0 is now available!

  • Tim White
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2009
      Wow!  This is great, I can't wait to try it out!

      Thanks,

      Tim

      On Feb 19, 2009, at 9:09 AM, "RidgeSoft" <rs1@...> wrote:

      RidgeSoft is pleased to announce the availability of the RoboJDE Java-enabled robotics software development environment version 2.0.  The major highlights of this release include the following:

      • Support has been added for Windows® Vista, Mac® OS X and Linux, in addition to previously supported Windows XP.
      • The RidgeSoft Command Line Loader has been added.  It enables downloading and running programs via the command line, as well as integration with Eclipse and other integrated development environments.
      • RoboJDE is now free!  The full functionality of RoboJDE is free for use on any computer when used to program the IntelliBrain 2, IntelliBrain, Handy Board and Sumo11 robotics controllers.  The use of license keys and software-based license enforcement has been eliminated.

      RoboJDE version 2.0 is available for download from the following location:  http://www.ridgesof t.com/robojde/ download2. htm.

      Regards,

      The RidgeSoft Team