How to display a JPG image from CMUcam3

  • peter_chatterton2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
      If, in CMUcam3, I use the capture_jpg command (cj) to send a jpg
      picture to the IB, how do I get RoboJDE to display it?

      This will be independent of the CMUCam classes.

      Peter
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2008
        Hi Peter,

        RoboJDE doesn't support dislaying CMUcam images. If you want to view
        what the camera is seeing on you PC, your best bet is to connect the
        camera directly to the PC and use the test programs supplied with the
        camera. The RoboJDE support is intended to work with highly
        processed data provided by the CMUcam, relying on the camera to do
        the image processing and analysis.

        --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "peter_chatterton2001"