Re: Infrared Range Sensors and AnalogInput ports

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2008
      Hi James,

      Yes, you can use ports 4-7, however, you have to remove the jumper to
      disconnect the line sensor electronics. This is described on page 19
      or the IntelliBrain 2 User Guide:
      http://www.ridgesoft.com/intellibrain2/IntelliBrain2Guide.pdf

      --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "jamesvweston" <jamesvweston@...>