Infrared Range Sensors and AnalogInput ports

  • jamesvweston
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2008
      I know you can hook the IR Range sensors into the Analog ports 1-3,
      but is it possible to install them into Analog ports 4-7?
      I have tried it several times but when I attempt to sample it, I am
      returned an incorrect reading that never changes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2008
        Hi James,

        Yes, you can use ports 4-7, however, you have to remove the jumper to
        disconnect the line sensor electronics. This is described on page 19
        or the IntelliBrain 2 User Guide:
        http://www.ridgesoft.com/intellibrain2/IntelliBrain2Guide.pdf

        --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "jamesvweston" <jamesvweston@...>