building cables for Intellibrain

  • navaho4x4
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008
      How do I build custom cables to interface with Intellibrain controller ?
      What is standard awg wire gage for digital inputs ?
      What about wire gage for analog inputs ?
      What are the type of connectors Hitec, Jr ?
      What tools are needed ?
      Which vendor specializes in these type cables construction ?
      I search and I found cable construction kits for Phone or Cable TV.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
        There is information available on building cables on pp. 6-8 in the
        IntelliBrain 2 User Guide
        (http://www.ridgesoft.com/intellibrain2/IntelliBrain2Guide.pdf).

        RidgeSoft Support