using packages

  • wjrust
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
      I've been trying to use packages in roboJDE and am not having much
      luck. (Actually, I got it set up to use NetBeans to compile and then
      download with RJDE with little luck). I've tried using RJDE with the
      no compile option but I am having a tough time setting the directory
      properly. Is it possible to link and download from a .jar?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
        You should be able to link using JAR files. Just add them to the path
        in the project properties in RoboJDE.

        RidgeSoft Support