Re: no lcd display

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      Do you see any text on the display? Are you turning the thumbwheel
      (the black knob next to the serail port connector)?

      The IntelliBrain-Bot, as with any robot, has limited precision and is
      subject to meeasurement and control errors, such as slippage of the
      wheels. This is one of the challenging aspects of robotics that
      makes the field interesting and challenging.

      You can improve the precision of the IntelliBrain-Bot's navigation by
      upgrading the wheel encoders. Nubotics makes some very nice encoders.

      --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, romy budhi <romy_budhi@...>