problem downloading using netbeans

  • William J. Rust
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2007
      Hi,

      I'm trying to use netbeans to compile programs to download to the IB.
      I've unchecked the box for compiling on the projects dialog box and I'm
      using the RoboJDE.jar as my first library so the compile in netbeans
      seems to be working. I've put the code in a package, which in the past
      has screwed me up, but RoboJDE seems to be finding the class files. The
      error that I am getting is:

      No such method: com.ridgesoft.intellibrain.IntelliBrain.getModel()
      Link failed

      The code file is attached. It doesn't explicitly contain a call to
      getModel() so I'm confused as to what is going on. Any ideas?

      wjr

      /*
      * TestLED.java
      *
      * Created on October 23, 2007, 12:33 AM
      *
      * To change this template, choose Tools | Template Manager
      * and open the template in the editor.
      */

      package test;

      import com.ridgesoft.intellibrain.IntelliBrain;
      import com.ridgesoft.io.LED;

      /**
      *
      * @author Owner
      */
      public class TestLED {

      /** Creates a new instance of TestLED */
      public TestLED() {
      }

      public void init() {
      IntelliBrain.getUserLed(1).on();
      IntelliBrain.getUserLed(2).off();
      }

      public void run() {
      while (true) {
      IntelliBrain.getUserLed(1).toggle();
      IntelliBrain.getUserLed(2).toggle();
      Util.pause(500);
      }

      }

      TestLED tled = new TestLED();
      tled.init();
      tled.run();
      }
      }

      --
      William J. Rust, PhD
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2007
        Does it compile and link okay using the RoboJDE GUI instead of
        Netbeans?

        RidgeSoft Support

        --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "William J. Rust" <wjr@...>