Line following chapter added to free curriculum

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2007

      We have recently added a new chapter on line following to our hands-on, introductory Java robotics curriculum, Exploring Robotics with the IntelliBrain-Bot.  The chapter covers:

      • using infrared photo-reflective sensors to sense a line
      • following a line using proportional control
      • following a line using a finite state machine
      • using analog-to-digital conversion
      • using constants and arrays

      The entire curriculum is available as a PDF book, which you may download for free from our website at:  http://www.ridgesoft.com/articles/education/ExploringRobotics.htm.  Completed programs for the many tutorials throughout the book are also available at the same link.

      Regards,

      The RidgeSoft Team