Alternative power source

  • jumpdavid
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25 2:53 PM
      I searched the forum I did not see the answer to my question.

      I just bought a IntelliBrain-Bot Deluxe Educational Robot Kit. Can
      this support rechargeable batteries? If it can what types? I also
      notice a female power connector on the backside of the robot can I use
      this? If I can what is the power adapters specifications I need?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25 10:19 PM
        Powering options are discussed in the IntelliBrain 2 User Guide. See
        page 11.

        http://www.ridgesoft.com/intellibrain2/IntelliBrain2Guide.pdf

        RidgeSoft Support