JDE bug?

  • rodmontrose
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      I created a project on my D: partition and the RoboJDE is installed on
      my C: partition. I could compile the project on the D: partition but
      not link it - it complained that it couldn't find the .class file. I
      moved the project to the C: drive (under the RoboJDE directory) and
      now it works fine.

      Is there are restriction that projects must be on the same drive as
      the RoboJDE, or in the RoboJDE directory?

      -- Rod