IntelliBrain Expansion Board

  • darthmango15
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28 8:10 AM
      I missed the boat in regards to buying an expansion board, so if
      anyone wants to sell their board, I would be willing to pay up to the
      original price for the board. Please contact me if you have an extra
      WORKING board or know where I can get one. Thanks.
    • topazx2
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2010
        I'm looking for anyone who has an old IntelliBrain expansion board they'd like to sell. I don't care if it's used or even abused, I'm interested.

        Write back on here and I'll make arrangements with you.

        -Dan
      • topazx2
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
          Thank you William, got the board and already playing with it.
          -Dan