Re: what unit does Localizer, pose use

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2007
      Assuming your Localizer is an instance of the OdometricLocalizer class,
      the units are the units of the wheelDiameter and trackWidth parameters
      you provided in the constructor. If you are working with the example
      programs and the IntelliBrain-Bot, the units are inches. The output you
      included, below, is in scientific notation. The number after the E is
      the exponent of 10 the mantissa is multiplied by. For example:

      1.272E1 = 1.272 x 10^1 = 12.72

      Scientific calculators use this notation for very large and very small
      numbers. RoboJDE uses it for float variable.

      RidgeSoft Support

      --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "fossil_007" <fossil_007@...>