Please review the other messages posted on this forum regarding using
Typically AIRcable adapters are used as a substitute for a real cable.
The software running on the IntelliBrain controller doesn't do anything
special - it works the same way it would with a real cable. To use an
AIRcable in place of a real cable:
1. Get the IntelliBrain controller communicating with your PC and
RoboJDE via a real cable.
2. Disconnect the real cable from the IntelliBrain controller.
3. Connect the AIRcable serial adapter to the IntelliBrain controller.
4. Power on the IntelliBrain controller.
5. Pair the AIRcable adapters according to instructions from AIRcable.
6. Switch the Serial Port setting in RoboJDE to use the new serial port
allocated to the AIRcable adapter.
Once you have completed this, RoboJDE should be able to communicate with
the IntelliBrain controller the same as if you have a real cable
If you are interested in having your IntelliBrain programs do their own
communication via the serial port, review the other posts on this
message board regarding the topic, review the serial port section in
the IntelliBrain User Guide, review the API documentation for
IntelliBrain.getCom1 and SerialPort and see the example programs in
--- In email@example.com
> I would highly appreciate if anybody can post a sample code of any
> sort which works for the intellibrain(java code) and aircable
> code(aircable.bas) so that we can see a working program and it would
> be of immense help if anybody can list the steps for the working of
> the sample program.
> thanks and regards
> manish dahiya