Re: range sensors

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2007
      See the following examples using IntelliBrain-Bot's range sensors:

      \Program Files\RoboJDE\Examples\Sensors\InfraredRange\SharpGP2D12
      \Program Files\RoboJDE\Examples\IntelliBrainBot\AvoidObstacles
      \Program Files\RoboJDE\Examples\IntelliBrainBot\Demo

      Also see the May 2005 article from SERVO magazine:

      http://www.ridgesoft.com/articles/ridgewarriorii/ridgewarriorii.htm
      http://www.servomagazine.com/preview.php?product=93

      RidgeSoft Support