wireless

  • kariz75
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi i am wondering if there is anyone who knows if it is possible to
      incorparate wireless capability to intellibrain robot.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007

        Yes, you can use the IntelliBrain-Bot with a Bluetooth wireless adapter attached to either or both of the serial ports.  We have had good results with products from Aircable (www.aircable.net).  The IntelliBrain host port (COM1) will power their serial port adapter via Pin 9 on the DB9 connector, so you don't need an external power supply.  There's a few other messages on this topic.  See http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/intellibrain/message/12

        RidgeSoft Support

        --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "kariz75" <kariz75@...> wrote:

        > Hi i am wondering if there is anyone who knows if it is possible to
        > incorparate wireless capability to intellibrain robot.

      • Don French
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
          You could always tack on one of these and control it with a UART:

          -- Don French