default dir3ectory for saving projects

  • pingber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2007
      How do you change the default project directory? My software seems
      insistent on saving back to the original directory when the software
      was installed.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2007
        RoboJDE saves the path to the current project in RoboJDE.ini (\Program
        Files\RoboJDE\RoboJDE.ini) when it exits. When you restart RoboJDE it
        will open the project you were working on when you exited. However, if
        remain the default.

        RidgeSoft Support