LCD required

  • aokjoey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      In the future, I'm planning to do all I/O via Bluetooth. I was wondering if it is safe to operate
      the Intellibrain 2 without the LCD, the idea being saving some power.

      Just received it today: very professional and clean board layout...

      Thanks
      Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        Joe,

        Yes, you can safely operate IntelliBrain controllers without an LCD
        display.

        See the following for a Bluetooth adapter we have tested.