466Re: [intellibrain] Re: Servo Sweep

  • William J Rust
    Nov 2, 2010
      I did this a long time ago so my memory isn't too great but ...

      I used a dio pin and pulsed it and then did a thread sleep to fill out the duty cycle. It's not elegant but I remember that it more or less worked.

      wjr

      On 11/1/2010 11:50 PM, topazx2 wrote:

      I wonder if changing the servos potentiometer value by adding a resistor to the center leg would solve this? Hmmm, more on this later.

      -Dan

      --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "ridgesoft" <rs1@...> wrote:

      > Hi Dan,
      >
      > The servo class implementation for the IntelliBrain supports Futuba compatible servos which are controlled by a 1 to 2 millisecond positioning pulse every 16 - 20 milliseconds. The pulse period is 18 ms on the IntelliBrain controller.
      >
      > There is no way to change this behavior.

      > --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "topazx2" <topazx2@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have an arm on my robot that uses 4 GWS servos (non-modified), but when I test them with the setServo command, 0 - 100 doesn't service the entire sweep of the servo. I should be getting at least a 200 degree sweep, but the 0 - 100 limit only covers about 75 degrees.
      > >
      > > Is there anything that can be done to access a wider sweep?
      > >
      > > -Dan

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic