462Re: Servo Sweep

  • ridgesoft
    Nov 1, 2010
      Hi Dan,

      The servo class implementation for the IntelliBrain supports Futuba compatible servos which are controlled by a 1 to 2 millisecond positioning pulse every 16 - 20 milliseconds. The pulse period is 18 ms on the IntelliBrain controller.

      There is no way to change this behavior.

      RidgeSoft Support

      --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "topazx2" <topazx2@...> wrote:
      > I have an arm on my robot that uses 4 GWS servos (non-modified), but when I test them with the setServo command, 0 - 100 doesn't service the entire sweep of the servo. I should be getting at least a 200 degree sweep, but the 0 - 100 limit only covers about 75 degrees.
      > Is there anything that can be done to access a wider sweep?
      > -Dan
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic