425Re: Need help in solving task

  • Golden
    Apr 9, 2010
      Hi Tomislav, is it code you want. if that's the case i can send you one you will need to adjust it to sort your bot. But that will not teach you to program now. go to www.java.com and take the tutorials until you get the idea of java. once you get it try programming your own systems and yeah you will love it!!

      --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "Tomislav" <tomislav.pecek@...> wrote:

      > I have IntelliBrain-Bot and I need help. Idea is next. Robot should follow the line (if there is one). If it isn't then it sholud go straight until it is about 10 inches from the wall (using the sonar). I'm new here and I have problems with java programming.
      >
      > I hope that you will help me.
      >
      > Thanks in advance

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic