385Soccer Robot ...

  • COE
    Oct 2, 2009
      Good day Guys...
      we bought intellebrain bot and sonar at ridgesoft and cmucmu cam at seattle robotics few weeks ago...

      I'm going to use that for my project entitled Soccer Robot Goalie Behavior..
      The rule of the Gaolie is to depend the goal, if the robot in the goal area detect a ball coming to the goal, the robot must calculate a trajectory line of the ball, where the ball possibly pass...if the robot in the goal detect the intersection point of the trajectory line and the line of action in the goal are, the robot must come the to the intersection point ahead of time...
      we use sensor fusion., the cmu cam 2 and sonar sensor

      my problem are
      how does the robot determine the trajectory line of the ball using cmucam?
      if the robot determine the trajectory line, how does the robot determine the intersection point between the trajectory line of the ball and the line of action?
      if the robot determine the intersection point, how the does robot able to come to that point, to obstruct the ball???

      please help us....the intellebrain-bot,sonar and cmucam are expensive...we are in the philippines...
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic