381Re: Having these errors, but it compiles fine in Netbeans

  • jujames84
    Aug 5, 2009
      One more question.....

      Whats the best way to set a precision for decimal places I realised that import java.text for bigdecimal places not included so i tried

      Example:
      x = (int)((A.00 + B.00 + C.00)*100);
      x = x / 100;

      basically I multiplied it by 100 then casted it into an int then divided by 100 just to get 2 decimal places. That didn't solve the problem bacause when then number started to get larger it didn't show the right result but had an "E1" at the end which i assumed could have been some sort of error....

      I also used Math.round(x); but of course that only sets it to be 0 or 1.......etc...

      --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "David Suarez" <dsuarez1@...> wrote:

      > It appears AirConditioner.java does not exist - Robot
      > JDE/RoboJDE/MobileMeter package
      >

      > Please verify all other java classes exist within the same
      > package(directory)
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic