      From: intellibrain@yahoogroups.com [mailto:intellibrain@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jujames84
      Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 3:25 PM
      To: intellibrain@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [intellibrain] Having these errors, but it compiles fine in Netbeans

      It compiles fine in netbeans, but I get these errors with RoboJDE (even when I only point to the file I still get the same errors...

      [code]
      Found 16 semantic errors compiling "I:/Senior Project/Sumo11 - Robot JDE/RoboJDE/ MobileMeter/ Main.java" :
      48. AirConditioner ac = new AirConditioner( );
      ^----------- -^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter. AirConditioner was not found.
      48. AirConditioner ac = new AirConditioner( );
      ^----------- -^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "AirConditioner" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      49. Refrigerator ref = new Refrigerator( );
      ^----------^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter. Refrigerator was not found.
      49. Refrigerator ref = new Refrigerator( );
      ^----------^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Refrigerator" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      50. Washer wash = new Washer();
      ^----^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter. Washer was not found.
      50. Washer wash = new Washer();
      ^----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Washer" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      51. Dryer dry = new Dryer();
      ^---^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter. Dryer was not found.
      51. Dryer dry = new Dryer();
      ^---^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Dryer" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      52. Lights lights = new Lights();
      ^----^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter. Lights was not found.
      52. Lights lights = new Lights();
      ^----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Lights" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      63. Counter acCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter. Counter was not found.
      63. Counter acCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Counter" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      64. Counter refCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Counter" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      65. Counter washCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Counter" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      66. Counter dryCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Counter" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      67. Counter lightsCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Counter" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      Compilation failed
      [/code]

      I can submit my code.... (all those are declares as separate classes in the same folder....

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic