379Having these errors, but it compiles fine in Netbeans

  • jujames84
    Aug 4, 2009
      It compiles fine in netbeans, but I get these errors with RoboJDE (even when I only point to the file I still get the same errors...

      [code]
      Found 16 semantic errors compiling "I:/Senior Project/Sumo11 - Robot JDE/RoboJDE/MobileMeter/Main.java":
      48. AirConditioner ac = new AirConditioner();
      ^------------^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter.AirConditioner was not found.
      48. AirConditioner ac = new AirConditioner();
      ^------------^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "AirConditioner" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      49. Refrigerator ref = new Refrigerator();
      ^----------^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter.Refrigerator was not found.
      49. Refrigerator ref = new Refrigerator();
      ^----------^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Refrigerator" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      50. Washer wash = new Washer();
      ^----^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter.Washer was not found.
      50. Washer wash = new Washer();
      ^----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Washer" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      51. Dryer dry = new Dryer();
      ^---^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter.Dryer was not found.
      51. Dryer dry = new Dryer();
      ^---^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Dryer" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      52. Lights lights = new Lights();
      ^----^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter.Lights was not found.
      52. Lights lights = new Lights();
      ^----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Lights" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      63. Counter acCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: Type MobileMeter.Counter was not found.
      63. Counter acCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Counter" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      64. Counter refCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Counter" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      65. Counter washCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Counter" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      66. Counter dryCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Counter" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      67. Counter lightsCounter = new Counter(0);
      ^-----^
      *** Semantic Error: A candidate for type "Counter" was found, but it is invalid and needs to be fixed before this type will successfully compile.
      Compilation failed
      [/code]

      I can submit my code.... (all those are declares as separate classes in the same folder....
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic