372Re: Unknown Application

    Jun 4 5:45 AM

      The Roving Wireless FirePlug USB Bluetooth adapter does work with the Mac.  It and a compatible RS-232 adapter for the IntelliBrain controller side are available at Mouser:

      RN-240M
      RN-USB-X

      We have done a limitted amount of testing with these and they seem to work well with PC, Mac and Linux.

      --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "aokjoey" <jnastasi@...> wrote:

      > Turns out that my 3 year old AirCable setup does not have a Mac OS driver. I have the board working with a wired setup now. It's a shame that they don't provide a Mac OS driver. With your support on Mac OS, I don't have to boot to Windows, but now I do if I want to use wireless.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "RidgeSoft" rs1@ wrote:
      > >

      > > In order to troubleshoot the problem, first work to get communication
      > > working with the old virtual machine. Check the settings for the serial
      > > port in both RoboJDE and on the IntelliBrain controller. Observe the VM
      > > statue field on the Run tab. If it says "Not responding," it is unable
      > > to communicate. If it is able to communicate, the state will change to
      > > "Ready" or "Load." Either one means communication is working. You may
      > > also see a dialog box pop up indicating the virtual machine is down rev.
      > > This is also and indication communication is work, since RoboJDE can't
      > > know that unless it can communicate with controller.
      > >
      > > Once you have communication working, download the new virtual machine.
      > > The RAM/Flash setting is not relevant to downloading the virtual
      > > machine. Just select the operation from the tools menu and follow the
      > > prompts exactly.
      > >
      > > If you still have a problem look for a file named error.log in the
      > > RoboJDE program folder. If you find one, send it to
      > > support@ <mailto:support@ for further
      > > support.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > RidgeSoft Support
      > >

      > > --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "aokjoey" <jnastasi@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I have an IB2 using an Air Cable combination running at 115.2k. I am
      > > trying to load the new virtual machine. I set the dropdown to RAM and
      > > try to load (I'm in the bootstrap mode at 115.2k) and when I click OK I
      > > get a alert box Error: Unknown Application.
      > > >
      > > > Any ideas?
      > > >
      > > > Nice update, BTW

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic