371Re: Unknown Application

  • aokjoey
    Jun 4, 2009
      Turns out that my 3 year old AirCable setup does not have a Mac OS driver. I have the board working with a wired setup now. It's a shame that they don't provide a Mac OS driver. With your support on Mac OS, I don't have to boot to Windows, but now I do if I want to use wireless.

      Thanks

      --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "RidgeSoft" <rs1@...> wrote:

      > In order to troubleshoot the problem, first work to get communication
      > working with the old virtual machine. Check the settings for the serial
      > port in both RoboJDE and on the IntelliBrain controller. Observe the VM
      > statue field on the Run tab. If it says "Not responding," it is unable
      > to communicate. If it is able to communicate, the state will change to
      > "Ready" or "Load." Either one means communication is working. You may
      > also see a dialog box pop up indicating the virtual machine is down rev.
      > This is also and indication communication is work, since RoboJDE can't
      > know that unless it can communicate with controller.
      >
      > Once you have communication working, download the new virtual machine.
      > The RAM/Flash setting is not relevant to downloading the virtual
      > machine. Just select the operation from the tools menu and follow the
      > prompts exactly.
      >
      > If you still have a problem look for a file named error.log in the
      > RoboJDE program folder. If you find one, send it to
      > support@... <mailto:support@...> for further
      > support.

      > --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "aokjoey" <jnastasi@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have an IB2 using an Air Cable combination running at 115.2k. I am
      > trying to load the new virtual machine. I set the dropdown to RAM and
      > try to load (I'm in the bootstrap mode at 115.2k) and when I click OK I
      > get a alert box Error: Unknown Application.
      > >
      > > Any ideas?
      > >
      > > Nice update, BTW

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic