275Re: Can't download Virtual Machine to IntelliBrain

    Aug 12, 2008
      Peter,

      It sounds as though the COM port you have selected in RoboJDE is not
      correct. The AirCable should have its own COMx port. Make sure the
      AirCable hardware has installed properly on the PC (see
      www.aircable.net for assistance with this). Also, make sure the baud
      rates on the robot and in the RoboJDE GUI are set to 115.2K.

      I would also recommend trying a less complex test. Using your USB
      port, download and run one of the sample programs. Once you have
      that working, switch to the AirCable and try the same thing. The
      only time you should need to download the virtual machine is to
      upgrade it.

      --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "peter_chatterton2001"
      <peter@...> wrote:

      > I got it working with a USB to serial converter, even to
      downloading
      > the VM.
      >
      > When I try again with Bluetooth:
      > -both blue leds are steady,
      > -the LCD shows "RoboJDE v1.5.2r1 and Load",
      > -it builds okay but Load is greyed out.
      >
      > Peter

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic