260Re: LicenseError:object limit

    Apr 18, 2008
      Make sure the user account you are using has write access to the folder
      where you installed RoboJDE (e.g. C:\Program Files\RoboJDE). After you
      have installed the license key it should be listed in the Help->About
      window. If it does, but disappears after you exit and restart RoboJDE
      it means you don't have write access to the folder where the key is
      stored.

      --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "hgrimberg01" <hgrimberg01@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "RidgeSoft" rs1@ wrote:
      > >

      > > You need to install the license key. The key is on the back of the
      > > CDROM case or was sent to you in an email or letter. Use the
      > Install
      > > License Key item on the RoboJDE Tools menu.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > RidgeSoft Support
      > >

      > > --- In intellibrain@yahoogroups.com, "hgrimberg01" <hgrimberg01@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I get a LicenseError:ObjectLimit when i attempt to run my code.
      > The
      > > > only way to solve this is to disable some parts. Any suggestions?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks
      > > >

      > I tried that it still gives me an error

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic