235System.arraycopy

  • rodmontrose
    Sep 24, 2007
      The RoboJDE API is missing the (very useful) System.arraycopy method
      which typically provides a high speed native way to copy bytes from
      one array to another. Other than a Java for loop to copy the bytes
      from one array to another, is there a faster way to do this?

      I had seen the info on native code and was going to try to implement a
      native System.arrraycopy for my Atmel Intellibrain2 board and found
      that native methods aren't supported on this processor - why not?

      -- Rod