203Re: Help! - can not load into FLASH

  • garthpaine
    May 1, 2007
      I have followed this thread and tried everything outlined. as soon
      as I go into Boot mode the load and run buttons become greyed out.

      If I just start up normally (not in boot mode) all buttons are
      available - if I then select FLASH and hit Load, the LCD reads LOAD,
      but the communication fails and the dialog box reads - Unable to Sync

      I can load into RAM just fine. I have had the Demo program in FLash
      before and had a Ping tester in Flash, which seems not to be there

      I did run the "Clear Config" option that comes up when in boot mode
      after setting the baud rate and then realoaded the VM.

      The Bot is an Intellibrain 2
      Model 02 Rev 01
      Ser 0100020034

      The rocking between stop/start etc as described in the support email
      does not work for me.

      Help please

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic