137Line Following Example on Intellibrain2Bot

  • garthpaine
    Jan 7, 2007
      Hi all

      I am having trouble getting my new Intellibrain2Bot to do the Line Following trick - it does
      not seem to drive the motors at all - I have tried other algorithms and infact all the Demo's
      work except this one - I have looked at the figures for the sensor outputs on the LCD - they
      are around 346-349, so under the 350 recommended in the manual but close - I can not see
      how to move the sensors up without triming the stand-off rods - what are other peoples
      experiences here?

      So when I place the bot on the line - nothing happens

      Help please - thanks

      Garth
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic