cc2420 driver generate only interruput and not call cc2420_rx

  • ooo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2012
      I have set up the imote with "qi-kernel-ben-wpan-stefan" (2.6.38) because latest 3.3 have bug with gpio and I'm not able to retrieve previous version from git for testing (eg 3.0, 2.6.39 ,...)

      Setting up 6lowpan is also fine and I have 2 mote with ipv6 addresses (this procedure: http://code.google.com/p/linux-wsn/wiki/Mainline)

      The problem is that when I start pinging, the dest mote only generate interrupt

      [..] cc2420 spi3.0:sfd interrupt received

      The strange fact is that the source mote seems to generate packet with multicast address:

      (lowpan_header_create) saddr:
      ba be ca fe 11 ce ca fe
      (lowpan_header_create) daddr:
      ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
      (lowpan_header_create): source address is link-local
      (lowpan_header_create): destination address is multicast

      I think of 2 options:
      1) the cc2420 driver has problem and not able to call cc2420_rx
      2) problem in 6lowpan that isn't able to catch destination address from ping command

      any advise to solve this?

      thanky very much