Question about ACK frame of the zigbee radio.

  • mdzzk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi,

      I am trying to write functions that will automatically handle packet
      sending and receiving in Linux for the imote. I have a few problems
      with the auto-ACK function of the CC2420 chip. I included the
      following line in my code (for both sender and receiver side):

      ioctl(tosmac_dev, TOSMAC_IODISAUTOACK);

      But I am not receiving any ACK packets. Are there any other setups
      needed for the auto-ACK to function?

      Thanks in advance.

      Tony