No activity in last 7 days
Instant runoff voting is a great electoral reform when only one person wins an election. It requires the winner to prove s/he has the broadest amount of support by earning more than 50% of the vote, and it does so by holding a series of runoff elections until one person can do so. Voters rank the candidates, in case their first-choice gets eliminated and their vote counts for the second-choice. Check out www.fairvote.org for more details -- let's make this happen in Tennessee!
- Nov 12, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.