links

  • terri.crews
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2012
      Hey ladies of Inspired Romance my website is up and running. With that being said Joan added all of your links to it. She said it would be a good idea for us to do that for each other to help promotions. Thanks Terri.
    • Kim McMahill
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2012
        Thanks Terri. Your site looks great. I added a link to your website from my website and noticed I was missing Kat Jones, so added her too.

        Kim
        Embrace Adventure at
        http://kimmcmahill.blogspot.com
        www.kimmcmahill.com