No activity in last 7 days
The insider threat group provides a forum to discuss resources and techniques to mitigate the threat posed by authorized personnel. Those interested in learning more about insider threat will benefit from the exchange of tips and the opportunity to ask questions. The group is moderated to keep on topic.
As a matter of policy, group members have undertaken not to support or condone spammers. Our members do not purchase or even evaluate products from organisations that use spamming and 'group fly posting' as a sales tactic. Please do not waste your time or ours.
Related Link: >http://www.infosecresources.com/insider-threat.html
- Jun 18, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.