X12 Version 4010 945

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      I can't get any detail records to write out from the W12 segment.
      Regardless of what I try, it says " Received segment W12 was
      unexpected.
      Received segment N9 was unexpected". But yet the data is correct to
      the standard. There's a previous case dealing with the "LS" segment,
      but that doesn't apply here. Anyone have any ideas?
    • Bob Burnham
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
        The only thing that comes to mind is if the 0300 LX isn't defined as
        multiple (there's also a 0312 LX). We've been using the 4010 945 for
        several years. If you haven't determined the problem, email me a copy of
        your map and I'll compare it to our client's.