Kijiji Community Meet on 5th August 2006.

  • Mehta, Nisha
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 2:28 AM

      Dear Community Members,

      As promised, Team Kijiji is back with its second ‘Live’ community meet.

      We were extremely overwhelmed by the response to the first community meet and thanks a lot for your active participation.

      We also realized that due to time constraints, we may not have answered all your queries about Kijiji. Also, there would have been many who were late or missed it for other reasons.

      Hence, to know Kijiji better, you can chat live with the Kijiji team. Keep all your questions and queries ready. And we will try and answer as much as possible during that time.

      The next Kijiji Community meet is on 5th August 2006, Saturday from 11 AM to 12 Noon. (Saturday based on feedback we got last time). To participate, log on to the forum titled “Feedback on Kijiji” on the discussion board and click on the topic titled “Know your Kijiji better”.

      Remember, Kijiji can help you:

      Ø      Look for a Flatmate, Carpool or PG Acco in your city.

      Ø      Find a used car or bike.

      Ø      Promote your local business , service or event – Whether you are an artist, musician, run a Salsa class or a driving school.

      Ø      Start a new topic and discuss it with people who share similar interests.

      Ø      Find a job or hire people from your city if you are starting your own local business.

      Ø      Buy, sell or rent property.

      All this Free of cost. We do not charge buyers or sellers any fees.

      Look forward to your active participation on the site and the community meet. Just log on to www.kijiji.in and have a great time.

      Regards,

      Team Kijiji.

      www.kijiji.in