Anna university campus programme

  • bhuvana BE
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006

      Dear Students,

      Anna University conduct campus programme for 2006 passouts
      Eligibility: 73% and above with no standing arrears
      Application form will be issuing in our department
      you have to come and collect the form and get the attestation from Principal
      you have take DD for Rs.750/-

      regards,
      Bhuvana

    • bhuvana BE
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006

        Dear Students,

        Anna University conduct campus programme for 2006 passouts
        Eligibility: 73% and above with no standing arrears
        Application form will be issuing in our department
        you have to come and collect the form and get the attestation from Principal
        you have take DD for Rs.750/- DD is taken under the address
        The Director,
        CUIC Anna university,
        Chennai.
        Any further details contact in this number:9842352939

        regards,
        Bhuvana