PAYMENT APPROVAL

  • WORLD BANK GROUP
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2012
      HTML Message
      WORLD BANK GROUP
      New Zealand House,
      15th Floor, Haymarket,
      London SW1Y 4TE - United Kingdom
      From Desk of the Secretary-General

      PAYMENT APPROVAL FROM WORLD BANK

      I am Rev. Jim Foster, Bill and Exchange Manager/ Secretary General, Head of
      the World Bank Finance Group, London Branch set up to fight against scam and
      fraudulent activities worldwide. This Group is responsible for investigating the
      legitimacy of unpaid contract, inheritance and lotto winning claims by companies
      and individuals and directs the paying authorities (Banks) worldwide to make
      immediate payment of verified claims to the beneficiaries without further delay.

      You are being legally contacted regarding the release of your long awaited
      fund. After a detailed review of your file, the World Bank Group has mandated
      that your fund should be release immediately. The sum of £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Only) has been approved in your
      favor via my desk. I therefore wish to inform you that your payment is being
      processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.

      Additionally, be informed that the United States Department of Treasury, the
      United Kingdom Home Office and the British Banker's Association have been working with us in ensuring that your entitled funds are released without any breach of International laws.

      Please re-confirm the following:

      Your Full Name:
      Phone, Fax and Mobile Number:
      Company Name, Home Address:
      Profession, Age and Marital status:

      Note that the above fund has been cleared from terrorist or fraud related activities.

      Thanks for Your Cooperation.

      Rev. Jim Foster
      Tel: +448719159866
      Email: jfoster@...