Attention please

  • Col Henry Lookmorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      Hello,

      I am America Army Col Henry Lookmorn working as peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on relief assignment by The International Committee of the Red Cross: Peace keep in Afghanistan. On the other hand, i want to inform you that i have in my possession the sum of 15.7 Million dollars, which i got from crude oil deal in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent here in Afghanistan.
      My sincere intention in writing you is to gain your kind permission and acceptance to assist me secure this money on my behalf in your position for establishment of investment with you in your country. For your permission and acceptance, I will give you a commission of 30% from the total amount if you have accepted to do this transaction with me honestly.
      If possible, may I request you send me your full data information? Only if you are comfortable with this request. This data information requested from you is purely for the purpose of sending the money to you through diplomatic means. The information needed is: Your full name, your private phone number, your full address and your age. REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ONLY (colhenrylookmorn@...)

      If I get the above information and your full acceptance, I will send the money over to your country, so that you will receive it for me before I can start coming over to your country to establish the investment with you.

      Yours Sincerely,
      Col Henry Lookmorn