CONGRATULATIONS!!! UNITED NATIONS FUNDS BENEFICIARY

  • MR.ALBERT KLUVERT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION UNITED KINGDOM
      (WORLD DEVELOPING ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
      DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENTS AND TRANSFERS.
      UNITED NATIONS LIASION OFFICE UNITED KINGDOM.
      Our Ref: TC/NN/UK/XX028

      Dear Sir/Madam ,

      This is to inform you that a random selection of individual was conducted via E-mail addresses drawn from 450 Countries around the world, whom will be awarded a contract worth of 88 Million GBP (Eighty Eight Million Great British Pounds Sterling). This money is to be used to support humanitarian services/activities and to help carry out a selfless service to mankind e.g. helping the poor, building of Schools, Libraries, Care for the less privilege and as well developing local communities around the world.
      It is on this note that I, Ban Ki-Moon the Secretary-General UNITED NATIONS contact you. I hereby reach you by this email address stated here and I wish to notify you that you have been AWARDED this GREAT CONTRACT and a total sum of 88 Million GBP (Eighty Eight Million Great British Pounds Sterling) have been reserved to you in a highly confidential account with a security firm in United Kingdom.
      Until today, we have helped many lives in developing countries, around the world, E.g. Vietnam, India, Ghana, South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt , Japan and have also developed some charitable projects which have won us numerous of awards. (For more details visit our website http://www.un.org/sg/ )

      Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavor to contact our attorney in charge of remittance immediately and provide the following information below:

      (1) Remittance Code (*KC11215#)
      (2) Full Name and Address
      (3) Telephone Number
      (4) Age
      (5) Occupation
      (6) Present Country

      ATTORNEY’S CONTACT INFORMATION

      BARRISTER WRIGHT ROBINSON LAW FIRM
      Address: 14th Floor, MB. Way 203, Manchester, United Kingdom
      E-mail:info.wright_powell52@...

      You are advised to contact BARRISTER CHO FUL as soon as you get this e-mail. Once again, I
      Sincerely thank you in advance for your good co-operation to help build the nation and the world in general.

      Best Regards,
      Mr. Ban ki-Moon
      Secretary-General
      UNITED NATIONS