First Reminder for Siva N's Birthday on Monday March 9th

  • Birthday Reminder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Sathiya

      Siva N's (mailtosivaz@...) birthday is on Monday March 9th.

      Click below to choose one of our specially recommended birthday greeting cards and we will send it on Siva's birthday...

      http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/eCard/236453198a1b582139363c63594186

      Kind Regards,

      BirthdayAlarm.com

      Please do not reply directly to this email.

      If you have a question about your use of the Birthday Alarm service:

      1) Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by clicking - http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/Help . This will probably answer your question about Birthday Alarm.

      2) If you still have a question, then please contact us with your question by clicking - http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/ContactUs

      We believe in supporting our members and do answer all questions. Rather than accepting questions by email we have developed a Customer Support System (http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/ContactUs ) that enables us to cope in a timely manner with the volume of questions we receive.

      Birthday Alarm, LLC, 333 Bryant Street, Suite 330, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.