Is the best way to relax your mind

  • Sathishkumar Periasamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 12:32 AM
      Pls read the following joke and i guess you'd like that.

      Manager: "Do you have any sales experience?"

      Indian salesman: "Sir, I was a salesman back home in India ."

      Well, the boss liked the Indian so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow.
      I'll come down after we close and see how you did."

      His first day on the job was rough but he got through it. After the store
      was locked up, the boss came down. "How many sales did you make today?"

      Indian boy says: "Sir, Just one sale."

      The boss says: "Just ONE? No! No! No! You see here our sales people average
      20 or 30 sales a day." If you want to keep this job, you'd better be doing
      better than just one sale. By the way, how much was the sale for?"

      Indian boy says: " $101 237. 64"

      Boss says: "$101 237. 64? What did you sell?"

      Indian boy says: "Sir, First I sold a small fishhook, then a medium
      fishhook, a large one and a new fishing rod with some fishing gear.

      Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down on the coast,
      so I told him he'll need a boat, so we went down to the boating department
      and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft.

      Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him
      down to our automotive department and sold him that 4X4 Blazer.

      I then asked him where he would be staying, and since he had no
      accommodation, I took him to camping department and sold him one of those
      new igloo 6 sleeper camper tents.

      Then the guy said, while we're at it, I should throw in about $100 worth of
      groceries and two cases of beer.

      The boss said: "You're not serious? A guy came in here to buy a fishhook and
      you sold him a boat, a 4X4 truck and a tent?"

      Indian boy says: "No Sir, actually he came in to buy Anacin for his
      headache, and I
      said: Well, fishing is the best way to relax your mind."...

      --
      THANKS AND REGARDS,

      SATHISHKUMAR PERIASAMY | TEAM LEAD

      SFRC IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.| DC – CHENNAI.

      WWW.SFRCINDIA.COM | MOB: +91 98403 61090