Deepening Contact

  • daisyduck.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:36 PM
      Hello, everyone. I've been working with my Guide for over a
      year now and I was wondering if any of you have tips on how to deepen
      contact with inner figures. I've particularly noticed that I have a
      harder time seeing and hearing my Guide than I do with other figures,
      even though I've never had a problem with visualizing and can usually
      see the others quite clearly. This was confirmed by DOME to be my
      true Guide;so, there shouldn't be any question about that and even
      when I don't see him that clearly, I can still feel the feeling of
      love from him quite strongly. The main reason I'm even concerned
      about this is I wish when I asked him a question, I could get a
      clearer answer.

      The other thing I was wondering about is that for a least 6
      months or so now, I've had a very hard time getting the archetypes to
      talk to me. A lot of times, they will still spend time around me,
      but ignore anything I say to them. Or, sometimes they just hint at
      things while still not really telling me anything. I've tried giving
      them permission to tell me whether I want to hear the answer or not.
      I've begged, tried to reason with them, and even gotten angry (which
      just made a couple of them tell me I'm rude). For those of you who
      have been working with this meditation for awhile, is this a common
      thing? Does it just get better in time or should I being doing
      something different? Anything you could tell me would be appreciated.