Give the Gift of Knowledge .... Islamic Book Service Canada (Ramadan Special)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      As-salaam alai-kum Brothers & Sisters:

      Visit Canadas 1st Internet Islamic Book Store
      at http://www.islamicbookscanada.com

      IBS Ramadaan Special: PAY NO TAXES

      Send that special someone an Eid gift through IBS Canada!!!

      Islamic Book Service Canada has been providing Islamic books and products
      to the Muslim Community since 1972. Please visit our website as we have
      launched Canadas first on-line Islamic bookstore under the internet
      address http://www.islamicbookscanada.com

      CONSIDER THE ADVANTAGES OF USING OUR SERVICE

      Browse our catalog of over 1000 Islamic book titles. Get access to the
      newest books
      Pay in Canadian Dollars and avoid import Duty/Customs
      Re-invest in Muslim Community IBS is a not-for-profit service committed
      to you
      Conveniently order by internet, phone, fax, or in person

      If you have any comments or questions, please contact us. Remember to
      please forward this message to anyone that may be interested in our newest
      service.

      Ja za kallah khair & Wa salaam

      Islamic Book Service Canada is a not-for-profit business.
      Serving the Muslim Community since 1972.

      We have two locations in the Greater Toronto Area:
      IBS Canada (Head office)2200 South Sheridan Way, Mississauga, Ont - L5J
      2M4,
      TEL: 905-403-8406 (ext6) FAX: 905-403-8409,

      IBS Canada-Jami Mosque: 56 Boustead Ave, Toronto, Ont - M6R 1Y9
      TEL: 416-769-1192 (ex10) FAX: 416-769-1192 (ex20).

      General Email: manager@...

      quotation marks).
      CANADA'S ONLINE ISLAMIC BOOKSTORE: HTTP://WWW.ISLAMICBOOKSCANADA.COM

      ISLAMIC NEWS AND INFORMATION NETWORK: HTTP://WWW.ININ.NET