Is Mel Gibson Arrest A Setup?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 2:07 PM

      Is Mel Gibson Arrest A Setup?
      Is Passion of The Christ Star being targeted for character assassination?

      Prisonplanet | July 29 2006

      The reports detailing Mel Gibson's alleged arrest on suspicion of drunk driving on Friday in Malibu seem to be spiraling out of control.

      The article currently linked at the top of Drudge Report alleges that Gibson went on an anti-semitic rampage during his arrest, hurling religious epithets at police officers.

      It is also being suggested that Los Angeles County Sheriff's department had the initial report doctored to keep the real story under wraps.

      Gibson has long been targeted for smear campaigns since his release of The Passion of The Christ which was also accused of being anti-semitic.

      Gibson's father Hutton has also continuously been branded anti-semitic in the media. Many believe that this is directly due to his knowledge of the New World Order agenda and his efforts to expose it. The media often take Hutton Gibson's comments about global conspiracy out of context and paint him up as an anti-semite.

      Could it be that this time Mel Gibson has once again been set up for character assassination?

      Gibson is renowned for his outspoken criticism of The Bush administration. He launched a scathing attack on President Bush last May, comparing his leadership to the barbaric rulers of the Mayan civilization in his new film Apocalypto.

      Previous to this he was vocal in his opposition to the war in Iraq. Gibson has also continuously jibed at the Neocons over the war. The following is from an interview with Diane Sawyer of MSN jut after the release of The Passion:

      You know, I might not hurry back. I might go and go somewhere no-one can find me. You know where that is? You know where the place is no-one can find you? I was thinking of pitching my tent right next to the weapons of mass destruction. Then no-one would find me.

      Developing.

      Prison Planet.tv: The Premier Multimedia Subscription Package: Download and Share the Truth!