The Iraq Experience: Corey Rowe

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006

      The Iraq Experience: Corey Rowe

      Former infantry soldier and Loose Change producer Corey Rowe discusses his experiences in Iraq, including mistaken civilian killings, staged CNN photo-ops where troops shot into thin air and blew up empty caves, later characterized as "border war footage" by the networks, and outright violations of the Geneva Convention.

      "What we have done to their country I mean I can't even imagine if someone put us through that."

      Members can watch this report right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.

      Have you let your subscription expire? Re-sign up now and get access to Alex's brand new doumentary film Terror Storm!