How to Get Alex's Book into Local Libraries

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2002
      From a Listener:

       have a great idea on how to get Alex's book in all the libraries.
      Libraries take requests for books they don't have, and if you request
      his book, there is a good chance they will purchase it and add it to
      their collection. I have done this with numerous books, and am making
      the request for his book now.

      I recently asked for the Skull and Bones book by Alexandra Robbins, and
      they purchased it.

      Just a thought,
      sj

      Have any library interested in obtaining Alex's book give our comment line a call at 512-291-5750.  Thanks!